C++ Software Developer (Qt, Cross-Platform, Automation)
Programming is my hobby since the early 1990s.
I have in-depth knowledge in the field of physics, higher mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering, electronics.
My interests in IT:
- Development of industrial automation software for Linux, Windows and macOS (C++, Qt)
- 2D and 3D-graphics, visualization (C++, Qt, OpenGL, GLSL)
- Expert systems and Artificial Intelligence (CLIPS)
I prefer creative, long-term projects related to high technologies and the development of intelligent systems
С++ (17) – Upper intermediate, currently using, 4 years exp.
Qt, QML – Upper Intermediate, currently using, 4 years
Bash, Unix – Upper Intermediate, currently using, 3 years
Git, GitLab – Upper Intermediate, currently using, 3 years
Matlab – Upper intermediate, previously, 3 years
OpenGL, GLSL – Intermediate, previously, 3 years
Main Goals and Responsibilities:
- Development of C++ embedded software (processing of video streams, working with the ffmpeg library) - Setting up the automated production lines, software implementation, launch and adjustment of engineering stands
Activities in the IT:
- Software developer for power plants and systems of Ukraine (C++ and MatLab). Took part in the commercial projects related to the optimization of power supply systems operating modes in Ukraine and Belarus. The author and the main developer of the PowerNetTM Simulator project
- Research of electrophysical processes in high voltage networks
- Transient research in large multi-machine power systems and networks
- Developing of mathematical models, methods and their software realization
- Optimization of operating modes in Smart Grid power systems with renewable energy sources
Ph.D.: "Electrical Power Plants, Networks and Systems"
- Mathematical Modeling in the Power Industry - High Voltage Engineering
- Smart Tools in Electrical Power Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources
Junior Frontend Developer
Junior Frontend разработчик
PHP developer junior
Frontend разработчик Junior