I am looking for a job or a paid internship as a Frontend Developer. I am ready for remote work with a full/part-time work schedule and for relocation.
Brain Games - set of five console games.
- using Git
- configuring the local environment (nvm, Node.js, Babel)
- automation of routine tasks (make)
- code quality control (Eslint, Code Climate)
- continuous integration (Travis CI)
- experience in implementing a console application
Generator of Differences - the program determining the difference between two data structures.
- integration of third-party libraries into the application (commander.js, Lodash)
- working with the file system in Node.js (reading/writing files)
- working with tree data structures
- automated testing (Jest)
- continuous integration (GitHub Actions)
I am currently working on a third project RSS Aggregator (RSS-feed aggregation service which allows you to add an unlimited number of RSS-feeds, update them and add new entries to the general stream) and studying React/Redux.
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (basic)
HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS (understanding principles)
Responsibilities: organization of work of subordinate engineers in order to ensure proper technical maintenance, continuous high-productive operation of electronic radio-navigation equipment, communication equipment, computer equipment and data transmission equipment; in case of absence of the electronic engineer on duty - fulfilling his duties.
- gained leadership experience;
- at the same time, first independently, and then on the Hexlet educational platform, began to study web programming.
Responsibilities: technical support in the working condition of radar and electronic equipment, data transmission equipment, computer and communications equipment of the vessel traffic control post.
- translated technical documentation into Russian (for monitors, an oscilloscope, a weather station, radio stations, etc.);
- wrote scripts in sh, batch, PowerShell (automated deployment and backup of working software and system settings);
- received a second higher education with a qualification as a software engineer.
Responsibilities: assembly, functional testing and rough tuning of radio electronic equipment for cable TV networks (power supplies, amplifiers, control and measuring devices).
- passed an internship to the post of adjustment of radio-electronic equipment;
- independently studied office computer programs, mastered the blind ten-finger printing method.
Responsibilities: technical support in the working condition of the equipment for long-distance, rural communication and the radio broadcasting center.
- passed training on advanced training courses in the direction "New technique and operation of wired broadcasting equipment. Station devices";
- independently studied the assembler programming language.