I'm looking for a team of the same enthusiastic specialists.
I can offer confident technical skills from myself, as well as a high degree of self-organization and decency.
The best part of my work is a designing, building and maintaining useful, high quality and scalable software.
- Strong experience in front-end and UI\UX domain
- Ability to design and implement the architecture of applicaion based on NodeJS, Express and NestJS
- Making web layouts based on responsive web design principles
- State management in React applications with Redux and MobX
- Experience in DSL and declarative languages (HTML, CSS, SVG, Markdown, yml)
- Strong experience in other tools (Webpack, npm, bash, vagrant, docker, InVision, Figma)
- Development methodologies (SCRUM, kanban, waterfall)
- Principles of extreme programming (TDD, pair programming)
- Basics of networks working (how to web and internet works, DNS, HTTP)
- Basics of Computer Science and programming
- Basic programming paradigms (imperative, declarative, oop, functional, automata theory)
- Basic data structures in programming and principles of its works (linked lists, queue, stack, tree, graph, array, hash-map)
- Basics algorithms and computation processes (O-notation, binary search, DFS, sorting, iterative process, recursion, etc.)
*I'm interested in the following technologies
Engineering practices (CI\CD, configuration management, profiling)
I'm working on toolbox and UI Kit for the data science platform.
I'm using React, TypeScript and MobX for building this project.
- Roistat-ui components library development
- Widget components development
- Project documentation development
- Product maintenance
- Code review
- management of the online store;
- interaction with the digital distribution services (Steam, Sony PSN, uPlay);
- supporting internal gaming platform;
- project management;
- e-commerce (PayPal, Gate2Shop, etc.).